Orangeville, ON (James Doan) When it comes to marketing your business, try implementing these principles.
1. The success of your business today reflects how much time, energy, and money you spend to market it.
2. The cornerstone of marketing your business is educating your prospects and clients.
3. The success of your business will depend on how well you seek out new marketing avenues.
4. Most business owners are lazy, ignorant, and negligent about marketing their business. This is your retirement asset, isn’t it? So why not get in the game and learn it.
5. Discovering and implementing new marketing strategies is the secret to creating a HUGE competitive advantage in your marketplace.
6. No competitor is safe when you are designing and implementing effective marketing techniques.
7. Stay current will all the latest and greatest sales & marketing strategies and trends. This prescription for success will put you ahead of your competition.
8. Most companies fail or can’t make the money they need to grow and expand because they only have a ONE stream client attraction system.
9. The money is in marketing your business, not selling the product or service! If you want to be a money player, you need to shift your mindset.
10. The marketing mistake that most businesses make is to not differentiate their business, products or services provided from every other competitor in their marketplace.
11. Most businesses fall into this category. Aggressive application of know-how, while neglecting to increase their marketing knowledge.
12. Successful businesses branch out from their comfort zone and come to play where the money’s at.
13. Marketing is the vehicle that gives your company a distinction. This is true in any economic climate and in your local/regional markets.
Try to understand this concept. You are a sales and marketing company first.